15 Agustus 2019

Life These Days

03:21 AM , working on my reports because deadline is looming.
Kid #1 is sick, Kid #2 is.. well.. being her 1 month old self :))
I find myself craving for learning new things and building something, and actually doing those (!!!).

It means I need "minuman hiburan" almost everyday -- coffee, most of the time. Never crossed my mind that I'll reach a point where I drink coffee almost everyday hahaha.. Ya kopi susu ala ala sih, but still..

Still living from paycheck to paycheck (sok paycheck padahal kan ga gajian wkwkwk.. and hello **I sudah tak kutunggu lagi kamu kuanggap bonus sazaaaa, sudah hampir setaun dan belom cair juga astaghfirullah *ketawain aja*) yet still surviving somehow. Ya emang rezeki itu udah pasti, tinggal kita jemput aja dengan berbagai cara.

But so many opportunities come our way. And I keep being reminded that success often comes after many many many fail endeavors. This may be the breakthrough we finally get (or not haha) but I believe good things are coming our way :)

Wow it's been a long time since I write this kind of rambling thoughts in my blog. It still feels good haha..

And now let's get back to the reports!
1 komentar on "Life These Days"